MY HEAD HURTS Maybe I just need some sleep. Had a show today. We sold one for sure but the second one is "iffy". Hopefully she doesn't cancel her order. Shawn and I just needed 2 more sets sold by tomorrow and we would be able to get a cookware set for us. Actually, it's a present for his mom on her birthday. Shhh. Ha ha, it's funny how I talk about cookware like it's a normal thing. Yess... yes it is. After the show, we went Laser tagging with the kids cause they haven't really gone anywhere for their spring break. So it was me, Shawn, Deets, E.J., and K.C. (K.C. is Deets' godmother's neice). So we all went, got beat by "Dwayne's Party". 10 young teenagers beat us, but hey I got a higher score than Shawn. So beat that hot shot! After that we went to get boba. It's funny how Green Tea House is not so crowded anymore and then we just ordered pizza and ate at home. The End. Actually, Shawn was so full that he fell asleep on the couch. Again! Goodness freakin' gracious. So I just text Chelle cause she was stranded at Plaza, oh, I mean she was waiting for her boyfriend to get out of work. Yeah... We were talking about Kuya Mikey cause he sounds depressed. I hope he's doing okay. And then, Shawn woke up, and went home cause he has church. Now... I'm blogging about my day. Whoo whoo! You know... Cristina was all weird today, she's been sleeping the whole day. I don't know what's up. She didn't want to talk to me, or anyone and I'm really disturbed cause I feel like she can't come to me. She's in her bed as I blog. And I was reading her blog and it was just really wierd. I don't know. I hope she tells me or at least talk to someone cause I know something's bothering her and it seems real big... and I don't want her to just keep it inside.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home